The Packaging of Tomorrow Challenge touches upon the way in which products are being packaged and how this will be effected by different trends. On June 1:st we will be running workshops related to three of these trends, with a special focus on food packing.
- What will the future food store look like, on-line, physical, both?
- How will this affect food packaging? Design, Sustainability, Branding.
- How will this affect the distribution channels for food?
The Open Innovation Challenge has two (2) parts:
- A digital version using the mobile app IdeaSwipe
Everyone can participate and submit your ideas related to the three challenges presented in the app (see below)
- An on-site version open to Students only
In addition to joining the Digital version we invite students to participate in the on-site workshops on June 1:st, held at Ideon Agora, Scheelevägen 15, LUND. Read more>
How to get involved:
- Install the mobile application IdeaSwipe
Download the app via AppStore or Google Play
Check out the introduction
- Recieve invitations to the three challenges
Once you installed the app and registred an account within the app you will recieve invitations within the app to the event-challenges where you can contribuate with ideas. This will be done by us, please await your invitations.
- Submit your ideas and refine & comment on others
Exciting ideawork! Generate ideas and comment on others ideas with IdeaSwipe before and durig the event!
The digital edition of the challenges will open on May 1:st and run until May 31:st. The ideas will constitute the starting point for the workshop held on June 1:st.
During the conference the top 5 ideas will be presented and you can vote for your favorite. Additional development of the ideas can take place post-conference, in the application, or in other ways.
Remember to check out the introduction to IdeaSwipe
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance with the IdeaSwipe app.
* Not yet registred at the conference? Register here